Monday 28 September 2015

Escaping...



   Lately I've been a little busy and didn't had enough time for posting. 
  The photos below are from a one-day trip to Dundee where we went specially for having dinner at a spanish restaurant named "Sol y Sombra Tapas Bar". The food and the service were both amazing. 
   After leaving the restaurant we went for a a stroll along the seafront. 








 And, of course, the sangria:













                                                                                         Broughty Castle 









2 comments :

  1. Hola! I love your blog. In fact it has great content on lifestyle topics this is why I am nominating your blog for a Liebster Award.

    Hearty Congratulations :)

    You can read more about it on my page
    https://freemindtree.wordpress.com/2015/10/19/the-other-brain-inc-got-a-liebster-award/

    Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Judy! I'm sorry, maybe it's too late. I've been really busy with work, plus I was away back home in a short holiday. I have a question: It;s too late to post regarding the Liebster Award? I've searched on the internet about an ending date, but nothing was found. Could you help me in this?

      Thank you very much for the nomination and for the kind words!! Made my evening great!!

      Delete